U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Deadline: Apply for positions as they become available.
The EPA provides for postdoctoral fellowships to first-rate scientists and engineers. The program offers appointments of up to four years, state-of-the-art facilities, world-class scientific expertise, locations throughout the United States, travel to professional scientific meetings, and active postdoctoral trainee organizations.
- Fellowships are open to US citizens and permanent residents only.
For more information on postdoctoral programs, including eligibility, award amount, and application procedures, you may visit the following:
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Center For Computational Toxicology (NCCT)
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Center For Environmental Assessment (NCEA)
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Exposure Research Lab (NERL)
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Health And Environmental Effects Research Lab (NHEERL)
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Homeland Security Research Center (NHSRC)
- Post-Doctoral Overview for the National Risk Management Research Laboratory (NRMRL)
Award amount: Participants receive full benefits and a salary commensurate with qualifications and locality pay adjustments.
Ms. Dorothy Carr
Mail Drop C639-02
4930 Page Road
Durham, NC 27703