University of Illinois - American Indian Studies - Postdoctoral Fellowship
Deadline: 1/24/2014 for full consideration.
A Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program was initiated to assist scholars who are dedicated to American Indian Studies and are committed to University teaching and research. This fellowship program provides access to the library’s vast collections. The fellowship appointment period is normally for one year, however, one of the fellowships may be renewed for a second year,
- Ph.D. or equivalent terminal degree is required.
- Applicant must have completed all degree requirements by August 15, 2014.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have finished their degrees in the past five years.
- The stipend is $42,000, including health benefits.
- An additional $5,000 will be provided for the fellow's research, travel, and related expenses.
Jodi A. Byrd, Acting Director
Chancellor's Postdoctoral Fellowship Committee
American Indian Studies
1204 West Nevada Street
University of Illinois
Urbana, Illinois 61801
Phone: 217.265.9870Fax: 217.265.9880