GradLinks is a weekly electronic bulletin from the Graduate College at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with news and highlights for graduate students. It is distributed every Sunday (Monday during summer and during winter break) to all registered graduate and professional students at the Urbana-Champaign campus.
If you would like to submit an item to GradLinks, please note the following:
- Entries must be of relevance to graduate students broadly.
- Submissions must be received by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to distribution.
- We do not advertise sales or discounts from off-campus vendors for graduate students.
- Please include a contact email or phone number that can be publicized in case students have questions.
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate College at 244-5616. We are happy to help you reach out to graduate students.