Saturday, May 16, 2015
in Memorial Stadium
You are eligible to participate in Commencement if you have graduated since May 2014 or expect to finish your degree requirements by May 2015.
- If you have 8 or fewer hours remaining and expect to complete your Master's degree requirements in August 2015, you may participate in Commencement; however, your name will not appear in the printed Commencement Program.
- Recipients of doctoral degrees must have deposited their dissertations in the Graduate College Thesis Office  by April 24 in order to participate in any campus Commencement ceremony.
- See the Campuswide Commencement page for more information regarding eligibility .
Doctoral Student Registration
Doctoral students (PhD, EdD, JSD, DMA and AudD) should register online at https://www.grad.illinois.edu/commencement/  by April 30. If your NetID is no longer active, please contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 217-333-0035 .
Master's Student Registration
Master's students should register online at http://go.illinois.edu/register4commencement  by April 30.
What to do to get ready?
- Review information, including To-Do list , on the Office of the Chancellor's Commencement At Illinois  webpage.
- Review dates and deadlines .
- Order your regalia .
- Doctoral students will be emailed the week before the ceremony with specific instructions.