Sunday, May 12, 2013
10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
in the Assembly Hall
In order to accommodate all degree candidates and their guests, the Urbana-Champaign campus of the University of Illinois has scheduled two campuswide commencement ceremonies at 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. in the Assembly Hall. The ceremony you attend is determined by the college in which you are enrolled or that administers your field of study.
Please review the list of colleges  to determine which ceremoney you will attend.
You are eligible to participate in Commencement if you have graduated since May 2012 or expect to finish your degree requirements by May 2013.
- If you have 8 or fewer hours remaining and expect to complete your Master's degree requirements in August 2013, you may participate in Commencement; however, your name will not appear in the printed Commencement Program.
- Recipients of doctoral degrees must have deposited their dissertations in the Graduate College Thesis Office  by April 19 in order to participate in any campus Commencement ceremony.
- See the Campuswide Commencement page for more information regarding eligibility .
What to do to get ready?
- Carefully review all of the information, dates, and deadlines provided on this website, including the checklists.
- Be sure to also review additional information on the Office of the Chancellor's Commencement At Illinois  webpage.