The Department of Finance in the College of Business is seeking applications for a part-time Unix/Linux System Administrator & Programmer beginning immediately
The main duties will be:
- Maintenance, administration, and development of the Investment Simulation, UISES, which runs on a Sun Solaris Server and uses a Sybase Database. UISES is an integral part of Finance 300.
Applicants should possess the job requirements listed:
- Graduate student in good academic standing in Computer Science or related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in computer hardware, problem analysis, isolation, and solving.
- Good understanding of network architecture.
- Excellent command of JAVA, SQL, and CORBA
- Experience in UNIX systems
- Fundamental knowledge of Finance and stock trading