The Graduate College Career Services Office is dedicated to providing career planning resources and job search support to graduate students and postdocs pursuing faculty positions as well as careers in non-profits, business and government.
We can help you:
- Discover the broad range of career options for advanced degree holders
- Develop your career plan
- Navigate the job search process
- Create excellent application materials and prepare for interviewing and negotiation
The Graduate College Career Services Office received the Moms Association 2010 Illini Spirit Award.
- Explore web resources
- Join us for JobTalk on LinkedIn
- Attend a workshop
- Meet for individualized career advising
We are located in the Graduate College on the second floor of Coble Hall. Contact us by phone at (217)333-4610 or by email at GradCareerServices@illinois.edu.
Campus Career Services Network
The University of Illinois features a large, diverse, and decentralized career services community called the Career Services Network. Depending on your discipline, you may be able to work with multiple offices.