The Application Information page allows you to pick the program and term you are applying for, as well as request departmental financial aid and application fee waivers.
- You will be asked to pick your Proposed Program (department), Degree, Concentration, and Desired Term of Enrollment.
- We recommend reviewing the Programs of Study, along with the proposed program of study website, to review the admissions and degree requirements of the degree for which you are applying.
- Deadline Information: Once an application deadline has passed for a specific term, that term will no longer display.
- Check with your proposed program of study office for application deadlines. You will be asked to indicate any faculty members you are interested in working with during your studies at Illinois.
- Please note that some departments may consider your application for multiple programs if your application is not selected for admission by your original proposed program. However, many departments require an additional application to be submitted before reviewing for additional programs. See our Applying for Multiple Programs instructions for more information.
REQUESTING FINANCIAL AID:
- This section allows you to request departmental financial aid, such as Teaching Assistantships, Research Assistantships, Fellowships, and Tuition Waivers.
- Please note that self-supporting and cost recovery programs may not offer these financial aid options. See a list of these programs. This list may not be complete; it's important to check with your department to find out which financial aid options are available. Please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid website for more information on student loans and grants.
APPLICATION FEE WAIVERS:
University of Illinois Employees:
Illinois Promise (I-Promise) Scholars: