How to Apply to a Joint Program
If applying to one of the following joint degree programs for admissions, you will be required to submit one online graduate application:
- Architecture MARCH and Civil Engineering MS
- Architecture MARCH and Computer Science MCS
- Architecture MARCH and Urban Planning MUP
- Landscape Architecture MLA and Urban Planning MUP
- Public Health MPH and Urban Planning MUP
- MBA and any other program
You application will be viewed by both academic programs and you only need to pay one application fee. For a complete list of joint programs available to applicants, please visit our Academic Catalog.
If applying to one of the following joint degree programs for admissions, you will be required to submit one graduate online application and another separate application for the College of Law through http://www.law.illinois.edu/ or www.lsac.org:
- Chemistry MS and Law JD
- Computer Science MCS and Law JD
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations MHRIR and Law JD
- Journalism MS and Law JD
- Master of Business Administration MBA and Law JD
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences MS and Law JD
- Urban Planning MUP and Law JD
When applying, you will need to submit one graduate online application and one application fee.
You will find your joint degree program the Graduate College Major (Chemistry, Computer Science, Journalism, Labor and Employee Relations, Master of Business Administration, Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, and Regional and Urban Planning) degree program options in the Program page of your online application.
For instructions regarding College of Law acceptance for this joint program, please visit the College of Law website for more information.